blogs and more blogs

Looks like things are finally working blog-wise. Got my blogger.com blog linked to my website and Facebook, I think. And the blog page on my website is looking good, too.

I also set up a minimal business page on Facebook. I need to start building that up. I think that's important. I tend to read the Los Alamos Daily Post's Facebook page more than I do their website. I like to be able to Like things and make comments. I want my Facebook page to be that functional. It allows for the interaction that I need to make my business work. I want to hear from everyone who cares so that I can make this nonprofit truly meaningful. Social media seems to be the way to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The apostrophe... punctuation without a purpose

in search of the Lazy J

creative solutions to some big problems