I gotta have faith

Mondays are hard anyway but this one was especially difficult following a weekend spent in the doldrums. Questioning things, feeling helpless and hopeless, couldn't get on the Internet... sigh

I won't elaborate as I spent all that time feeling sorry for myself and don't need to continue. The only way I know to pull myself out of the blues is to do something. It doesn't have to be big, just something that I can say I accomplished. I always feel better afterwards.

So I launched my first request for volunteers on Volunteer Spot. I even put in a request for donations. I then posted it on Facebook and boosted the post. I feel SO MUCH BETTER!!

Now I find myself looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in search of the Lazy J

The apostrophe... punctuation without a purpose

creative solutions to some big problems