Magnificent Moriarty sky

Hello! I hope you are having a great day. I'm having fun putting this blog post together. It's a calming, healing activity for me.
I've been talking a lot about my dad in recent posts. I miss him but feel his comforting love and support when I need it. He was the one who started me on my journey in photography.
Dad gave me the Canon AE-1 that I still have. I would love to use it again but my phone camera is so freakin' convenient and takes nice pictures...and it slips easily into my pocket or purse.
Since moving to Moriarty, I have been captivated by the sky. I am a morning person and am fortunate to see some amazing sunrises. I take many many snaps.
Lately, though, I've also been looking to the north to see some beautiful cloudage. One morning was all about what I call UFO clouds hovering over the neighborhood.
It doesn't matter what direction I turn; there's New Mexico sky to capture in a photo. I feel lucky to live here.
I know Moriarty is not the only place with such beautiful sky. Please share the sky you see where you live in our serene state. Until next time... peace. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The apostrophe... punctuation without a purpose

The Los Alamos Factor

creative solutions to some big problems