Budtenders and pot shops

A day that many of us celebrate along with April fools day...the day recreational weed was legalized in New Mexico. I feel a special affinity as April 1st is also my birthday. 
It's been interesting watching the changes in our everyday lives, and it's been amazing watching the cannabis business take hold in Albuquerque and surrounding communities like Moriarty.
The local news stations have been reporting that the market is saturated, too many dispensaries for the size of the Abq population. 
In the east mountains, there are several dispensaries. What I like about the ones I've visited is that they have good variety, high quality weed, and knowledgeable friendly personnel. They all seem to be successful so far, no competition for business, no oversaturation. I like to visit several and try different strains of their flower. 
I'm so incredibly impressed with the medical side of it all. This stuff is so good for anxiety. I've found that the hybrids of indica and sativa work well for my anxious mind. They calm me but don't make me sleepy. In fact, I stay productive and positive. I think the ones that are heavier on the indica side are best. I plan to find something for my anxious dog, Joey, too. 
And the names!! Who comes up with them? Alien Juan, Alien 2, and Sugar Mama are a few of my favorites. 
Before closing this post, I also want to mention what I call calm down patches. You can get them at retail stores, and they work. They are natural and safe for young people. Try them if you are anxious. Let me know how it goes. 
Until next time... peace. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The apostrophe... punctuation without a purpose

in search of the Lazy J

creative solutions to some big problems